At the beginning of your membership, our team will collaborate with you to create a member profile for your business. This profile serves as a living reference for our team and covers your offerings, positioning, market, audience, branding, and other unique details associated with your business.
Since our team references this member profile in every project we work on for you, we encourage you to keep it updated as your business and offerings change. This not only saves you time because you only need to update your member profile once rather than sending a message in every active project, but it also helps our team adjust our approach immediately when applicable.
Here’s a preview of what the member profile looks like before you add your business details:
Below are the sections of the member profile and what information we encourage you to provide in them. Click “edit” to edit a section and “attach file” to upload a file.
- General – On this page, provide our team will a high-level overview of your company.
- Company Overview – Think of this section as your elevator pitch. Add a few sentences about your company.
- Company Links – Add your company website, social media page links, and other important links you want our team to reference in your marketing efforts.
- Offerings – On this page, tell us what your company sells.
- Services or Products – What products or services do you offer? Be specific. Include the names of each product or service, pricing details, and a short overview of what that product or service includes or does. If some are more popular than others, let us know.
- Notable Features – What are some important details of your products or services?
- Audience – On this page, tell us about who buys your products or services.
- Target Audience – In general, who is your target audience?
- Audience Drivers – What drives them to buy your products or services?
- Audience Interests – What other products or services are they interested in besides yours?
- Geographic Market – Where do you sell your products or services? Within a city, across the country, or globally? Are some geographic markets more important than others?
- Audience Demographics – Do you know the typical age, race, ethnicity, gender, marital status, income, education, and employment details of your target audience? Please only include confirmed details, not speculative details.
- Competition – On this page, let us know about your competition.
- Competitors – Who are your direct competitors? Include links to their websites.
- Competitive Differentiators – What sets you apart from your competition? Why do your customers choose you instead of the competition?
- Messaging – On this page, let us know how to talk in your company’s voice.
- What is your brand’s messaging style? – When writing for your brand, are you fun or serious? Witty or factual?
- Key Messaging Phrases – What words or phrases do you commonly use to explain your business or services? What words or phrases do you purposely avoid?
- Supplemental Messaging Files – Do you have messaging guidelines in place? Upload them.
- Branding – On this page, share your visual branding details.
- Company Logo – Upload your best company logo files. Ideally, large PNG and SVG files.
- Link to Branding Assets – Do you have a folder in the cloud that houses all of your branding assets? Share it here.
- Brand Fonts – What fonts does your brand use? These are typically the fonts in your logo and on your website.
- Brand Colors – What are your brand colors? These are typically the colors used in your logo and on your website. Include the color names and HEX codes.
- Brand Image Samples – Do you have any brand images that exemplify your brand? Upload them.
- Supplemental Branding Files – Do you have visual branding guidelines? Upload them.
- Past Marketing Efforts – Get our team up to speed on what marketing efforts you’ve previously tried.
- Marketing Efforts Prior to Joining SharedTEAMS – At the beginning of your membership, tell us what your current marketing efforts are and what marketing efforts you’ve tried previously. Also include whether you have worked with other agencies or freelancers before, and whether you have other in-house marketing support.
While located by your Member Profile, our team does not see your Account Details on our end. This is where you can update your billing details, and add and edit users for each of your brand accounts.