As a member, the best way to communicate with our team is in the member platform. Here are a few ways you can use the member platform to communicate effectively:
- Watch for status updates in active projects in the member platform and provide feedback often. The status of an active project lets you know when we want your feedback.
- When you see Response Requested, we want you to see our latest updates, which you may want to provide feedback on. We will keep working even if you don’t reply.
- When you see Feedback Needed, we need your feedback before moving forward. We cannot keep working until you reply.
- Check on Working projects when you have time to. The “Working” status is the standard status for your active projects. We may send updates that do not warrant feedback; in those cases, you may have a new message in your active projects that don’t specifically request feedback, so check them whenever you are able.
- Check on projects when you receive email notifications. Every time our team updates a project, you’ll get an email notification about it.
- If you’d prefer, you can unsubscribe from receiving these email notifications in each project.
- Send requests and questions in the platform before requesting a meeting. We’re happy to meet with you over the phone for strategy meetings and other meetings; however, depending on our teams’ schedules, you may get a response faster if you send a message in an active project (or by assigning a project or requesting a project estimate) than if you were to schedule a meeting.
- Use the in-platform video recorder. By using the in-platform video recorder, you can record your voice and screen to convey your goals or feedback. Again, we will respond much faster to your video feedback than we may be able to schedule a phone meeting.
- Schedule a Strategy Meeting. When you want to share your marketing goals or big changes at your business, schedule a strategy meeting in the member platform.